If you are in Nigeria as a student, part-time worker or unemployed you definitely need money to pay some bills that may be benefiting to you. If you are still reading this post to this point, then you definitely need some financial freedom and that’s why you are here.
Since MMM Nigeria program came and scammed average Nigerians of their hard earned monies, the country has not really gotten a sustainable income program that allows youths, students, adults and even civil servants to make a passive income online. The Nigeria News Update (NNU) been the first and an indigenous program to let people make passive income sitting at home or in their offices and seeing the cash flowing in.
NNU income program is the first to have paid some Nigerians up to 50kN/month repeatedly and are ready to do it more to their users.
- 1 What is NNU Income Program?
- 2 How to make money with NNU Income Program (NIP)
- 3 Requirements to Register in NNU Income Program 2018
- 4 NNU.NG Registration Process: Step by Step Guide
- 5 NNU Coupon Code or Paystack Payment?
What is NNU Income Program?
NNU is a registered company in Nigeria with a full name as Nigeria News Update. The program was programmed to help students, Fresh Graduates, Job Seekers, Bloggers, Housewives or anyone who wish to earn money online with ease without having to write their own script, articles, spend much money etc.
If you are hearing about NNU for the first time, you might have come across some phrases like this;
- nnu.ng registration
- nnu income login
- nnu.ng login
- nnu.ng review
- nnu login
- nnu income register
- nnu income pack
- is nnu real?
- N.I.P etc
Since the history of NNU, it has paid out millions of Naira to their participants including myself. NNU is the only program that let you Make Money Online in Nigeria just by reading news, commenting and sharing news updates. This is something everyone is doing daily even without being paid to do so, but with the NNU income program, you stand a chance to getting paid for every activity you are carrying out within the site. So why not give it a trial? Huh?
How to make money with NNU Income Program (NIP)
Making money with the NIP is as simple as logging in to Facebook daily and chatting with friends and families. But with NNU, while you are logging in, commenting, sharing sponsored posts and referring your friends and families, you are earning from the program. As simple as that right? Right, that’s how it is.
So in full summary of this section, the only ways you make money with NNU includes:
- Daily Login earnings (You get paid daily just for logging in to your account) It’s a lie joor… Lol, it is a true…
- Sharing of sponsored posts (Everyday, NNU release one sponsored post, you can share this post on your Facebook timeline then after approval, you get paid for the activity) This must be a joke Matty, Lol, I said it isa true oga… What’s wrong with you sef.. Lol.
- Commenting on Posts (For every post you leave two or three lines of comment post, you get paid per comment daily) Hmmm let me just say am dreaming and wake up later, this Awogor must be dreaming… My brother don’t let village people deceive you to be dreaming, it is a true am telling you.
- Referring Others to Earn (Yes, the referral program works more perfect than anything else. When you tell someone the good news about the program and they accept to register just like am doing here, you earn massive commission from their registration fee just like am going to earn when you register with my referral link)
- Submitting Post and Getting Paid (If you are a good writer and wish to write for NNU program, it’s an added advantage since they offer the opportunity to write for them and getting paid at the same time)
Requirements to Register in NNU Income Program 2018
Not to scare you, dear, you really don’t need a voters card, national identification number, international passport or military ID card before you can register. The whole process is tie to your ability to raise just a one-time upgrading fee of N1,600 and the rest are not a compulsion.
- A functional email Address (this will be used to signup so you can receive notification, announcement or any special promotion wherefore they are been sent. If you do not have an email address, simply go to mail.google.com or gmail.com and create one which takes just 5 minutes.
- A functional Phone number (This is also a compulsion but may not be used to communicate with you neither will you receive unnecessary messages) Tips: you can borrow your mother, father, brother or friends number to register but just make sure you remember that.
- An internet connected device that can browse the internet (If you do not have a phone, laptop or any that can browse, you can just rush to the cyber cafe and buy a one-hour internet access which doesn’t cost more than N150 in some local cyber cafes it will serve you well.
Frequently Asked Questions About NNU
Can I Register and Pay Upgrading fee of N1600 later?
The answer is a word “NO” You can’t register and pay later. The account you registered will be wasted
Must I refer before I can earn in NNU?
And a “NO” again… you don’t need to refer before you could earn. Other activivies can still make you earn but not as fast as referring.
NNU.NG Registration Process: Step by Step Guide
Just like every other system that maintains a database, NNU income also maintains a database of their members to know their members which is a general process call KYC. This process requires members to undergo some few steps in order to gain access to the membership dashboard. To get started, follow these steps. If you are on a good internet connected device like Android Phone, Apple iPhone, Laptop, Desktop or any other device that can enable you to browse the internet, proceed and follow these steps.
Step 1: Register for the program here Click on the link to Register and you will be redirected to the page on the screenshot below that will enable you to make payments.
Let me explain the screenshot to cover all other steps. After clicking this link to Register, you will be redirected to the page above. On the name part, Enter your Full Name as it appears on your Bank Account. On the email address, enter your email and ensure the email is accessible.
Step 4. Enter your Phone Number
Step 5: Ensure “awogorm” in intact on the referral page or simply copy “awogorm” and paste in there to enable your brother get commission winks!
Step 6: Enter your username as it suite you. In my own case, my username is “awogorm”
Step 7: Set a very strong password to enable your account remain secured.
Step 8: Choose your payments method either Paystack or Coupon Code and click make payment. This will lead us to explaining the difference between the two payment methods.
NNU Coupon Code or Paystack Payment?
NNU as a program supports two main types of Payment methods which are Coupon Code and Paystack. Both of them are good but I prefer paying with my card securely using a Paystack payment gateway.
To use NNU Coupon, you need to contact an NNU coupon Code vendor to complete the payment of N1600 to their bank account then you later have to send he/she payment proof to enable them to verify you actually paid after which you will receive the coupon. This is very disadvantageous especially when the vendor is not always online to see your screenshot. In my own case look at the screenshot below.
Advantages of using Paystack is that your transaction will be approved instantly and your account will be approved instantly without having to wait and you also start earning instantly up to N52.
Steps 1: Tick Paystact as payment method then click make payment
Step 2: You will be redirected to another page click secure payment by Paystack
Step 3: Your bank will send you an OTP (One Time Password) Enter it and continue and your transaction is approved.
If you still feel you cannot do all these, you can contact me to assist you. The only way I can Assist you is by helping you to register while you send the Naira equivalent to my account.
According to how the system is built, you need to activate your account in the process of registration. Therefore, contact me to help you complete your registration instantly.
But if you feel you can complete your registration alone, simply follow my Referral link here to Register and I will receive a commission just for telling you the good news. I hope you understand? Let’s make the money together.
If you are already making money with this program please leave your unbiased Review on the comment box with star ratings starting at 1 star to 5 stars. If you are not clear or got any question, simply do so by leaving a comment in the comment section or Use the Contact me page.
NNU Income Review N1600
Description: NNU Ad Revenue Sharing With NARS, participant earns residual income by login in to their NNU account daily, reading news, comment, posting forum topics and even share assigned sponsored post on social media.
I Make Money by Commenting on Posts
I Make Money by Sharing Sponsored Posts
I Make Money by Referring Friends
They Offer Value for Money?
How will you Recommend this Program to Friends?
Detailed Review of NNU Program
NIP means NNU Income Program, an initiative conjoined with Nigeria New Update platform, nnu.ng. NIP is a program with a mission of dealing with financial problems in Nigeria amongs the youths, students, middle class and whoever that wish to take advantage of earning an opportunity and making money online legitimately as it creates the channel for the participants to earn passive income.
User Review( votes)
Easy to Sign Up
Can Earn by Login in daily
Can Earn by Referring Friends
Can earn by Reading News daily
Can earn by sharing Sponsored Post
Site Loads Too Slow
Must Pay N1600 to Upgrade
Coupon Code Sellers are sometimes delaying
Website Always having downtime
Must Refer to Earn massively