How to Become Expert In Laptop Motherboard Repair
- June 23, 2018
- Posted by: Team
- Category: Review
IBM Trained Expert Takes You Step By Step Through Repairing Laptop. Diagnosing Faults, troubleshooting Motherboard Power Problems, Upgrading, Component Level Repair, Removing Ics etc. In this short report guide, you are going to learn laptops motherboard repair to become your own boss while making a passive income as an engineer.
Realistically, it’s an unavoidable fact that smartphones can, and do, break. and when they do, people want to get them repaired, but often the only option they have is to take their device back to wherever they purchased it from and have the merchant return it to the manufacturer. This process of sending it away, having it repaired, and sending it back can take days, or sometimes weeks if the fault is serious, and this can be frustrating and inconvenient for the owner. Being able to repair smartphones or Laptops for people in your local area could give you a great opportunity to start your own business, or add a repair service to your existing business if you already deal in electronics or phones.
3 Blowing Reasons why Smartphone & Laptop Repair Business is a Lucrative Business for you
- Nearly 52% of the World’s population owns either 2 or more phones and laptops – that’s just under 4 BILLION people. Those numbers are heavily influenced by North America and Europe where Internet penetration is over 80% for each continent.
- Smartphone & Laptop repair is a major segment of the industry. IBISWorld estimates the yearly revenue of the cell phone repair industry at $4 billion, with an annual growth rate of 3%.
- SquareTrade, a company that insures smartphones, reports “a cellphone in the U.S. breaks every two seconds.” Fragile LCD assembly, short battery life and other breakable parts also contribute to a stable market for smartphone repair shops. Tablet repair is also quickly gaining market share.
About this Smartphone Repair and Laptop Motherboard Repair CrashCourse
For anyone to have the knowledge to repair smartphones or laptops, you do definitely need to have an in-depth understanding of smartphones and laptops in the area of how they work, and all their internal components. This repair course is the best way to get this knowledge at your fingertips, as it will allow you to learn in a structured and simple way.
Learn Step By Step How To Fix Your Own Mobile Phones!
If you find yourself in need of some mobile repair or want to learn more about it to perhaps start repairing Cell phones for a little extra money this website has the information you need
- How to disassemble & assemble different types of cell phones
- Identifying different parts of GSM and CDMA handsets
- Tools used for mobile phone repairing
- How to use different tools used for mobile repairing
- Work of different parts & ICs
- Jumpering Techniques
- Techniques used to repair (troubleshooting) different faults
- The course includes repairing basic as well as advanced cellular phones
Laptop Repair Course Component Level Laptop Motherboard Repair
This is a fully comprehensive instructional course in getting into the business of repairing all makes of laptops. Chip-level Training will be customized for your present knowledge of electronics. If you go through the fundamental track, all the power electronic components will be introduced before we move to the logic section. After you become comfortable with power electronics the logic session follows. It is an intensive coverage into the intricate details of chip-level service of the laptops. This involves detailed circuit tracing, signal analysis, replacement of SMD devices and all the tips and tricks our service engineers acquired from the years of experiences. the session makes you confident enough to chip-level service the new generation notebooks from Lenovo , Compaq, HP , Toshiba , Sony and the like .
Service Technicians entering into the Laptop training course must have experience in the following disciplines
- must be comfortable in using desktop systems and peripherals
- must have an above average knowledge about all the internal components and operation of the system
- comfortable with installing and managing various operating systems.
- managing the hard disk subsystem with formatting and partitioning.
- installation and configuration of computer components like add-on devices
Ready To Learn A New Skill Online? ===> Go Here Now